We may collect personal data from users in a number of ways, including (but not limited to) when users visit or register on the site, subscribe or subscribe the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, products, resources or options that we make available on our site. We can request, as the case may be, your e-mail address. You can, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal data from users only if they voluntarily submit such information. Users can always refuse to provide their information, however, this may prevent them from participating in certain activities related to the site.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data submitted to us in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Ana Sequeira.
WHAT INFORMATIONS DO WE COLLECT?
We will collect the information you provide to us when you register on our site. Such information may include the name, age, date of birth, taxpayer information, telephone number, postal address, and e-mail address (but may not be limited to this information only).
We may also collect personal data through your use of the site, emails, letters, telephone contacts, orders, or through data made available by you to third parties, who are our partners and to whom we have access.
You can view the anasequeira.com website without providing personal details. However, without registering your data, you will not be able to use the services or buy our products.
We may use an analytics service provider to perform site usage analysis and reporting. Analysis service providers generate statistical information and other information about their use through cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated related to the site can be used to create reports, and the analytics service provider will store this information.
HOW DO WE USE THE DATA YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To ensure that our service is performed most effectively for you and your device (desktop computer or mobile device);
- Provide you with information, products or services requested by us or that we believe may interest you, in cases where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To fulfill our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between us and our company;
- To provide you with service in relation to your use of the site, to deal with doubts and claims related to its use and to notify you of any changes to our service;
- Manage, support, improve, optimize and develop our services;
- Create reports that may be used, sold or published by us in our sole discretion, provided they are anonymous and do not refer to any individual user of our services;
- For internal marketing and demographic studies, in order to improve the products and services provided;
- For security purposes.
We may also use your information to provide you with our e-mail notifications, newsletters, and other marketing communications requested by us or with which you agree to choose to complete a registration form on the site.
You may choose not to receive such marketing communications at any time by notifying us by letter, e-mail to email@example.com or by following the “unsubscribe” procedure specified in the e-mail that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Please note that the information published in the public elements of the site may be visible to its users all over the world. Please keep this in mind when sharing this information.
Your personal data may be disclosed in these situations:
- To any third party for whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to fulfill your requests and provide you with any service for which you have subscribed through the site;
- When required by law or court order;
We may eventually advertise online and disclose your personal data to Google Inc. and Facebook Inc for marketing purposes.
You can review the Google Terms of Service here: https://policies.google.com/terms. You can also review the Facebook Terms of Service here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php.
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Like many other sites, the collected data can be transferred to a cloud service provider that has data servers based outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfer and the storage and / or processing of your data on those servers. We will take all necessary steps to view, rectify, delete or request the non-use of your data.
Appropriate security measures will be taken to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and from illegal processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we can not guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Your information will only be kept for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can, at any time, request access and/or, if incorrect, rectify your personal data, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to request proof of your identity for this purpose.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
If you have any questions regarding this policy or other content on our site, you may contact us at email@example.com. To exercise your rights over the GDPR.
Get Your Own Personal
2018 Numerological Guide